Bunga Telor or Kembang Telor


This morning my mother told to me she want goes to plant stores, the location of plant stores is not so far from my home only around 4 kilo meters. She told to me she want buy a rare plants such as flowers. She know about this plant since young. She said the name of flower is Kembang Telor but  in local name in Indonesia is called "Cempaka Telor" (if translating in English become "Egg Flower"). 

 

Wow  it's amazing  because I never heard  about the name of this flower!
I try to searching about this flower name " Bunga Telor" at Google but not find anything, So mysterious!
This flower is  really rare plants? no people know about this flower or the name of flower is wrong ...?

 

Until now I still haven't any information about this plants, I only know the name is "Bunga Telor" from my mother. You can see the picture of flower will blooming in my site in a few day. After blooming this flower will look like an egg and a few days later will fall. When blooming this flower only open a little lids, not all.

 

The shape of the leaf is long shape, like a Mango leaves. The tree grows not to tall, just about 1 meter.


Please seeing exotic flower at blossom in link: Cempaka Telor blossom.



More:

Comments